To our current and potential customers:
Thank you for your inquiry at this time regarding our processes and procedures surrounding COVID-19. Our team members are working hard to navigate the changing landscape of being an essential service in the communities we serve at this time. If you are inquiring regarding our processes and procedures during this pandemic please see the statement below that was announced on 4/6/20. We will continue to update our customers as things change and if these changes affect them. Our team thanks you for your support and your grace during this time as we all work together to keep our employees and customers safe. We do not take the title of essential service lightly and we are doing all we can to serve the communities as needed and protect everyone involved.
Another week has passed and as projected a lot has changed. We wanted to take a minute to check in with our customers and update you on what we are doing to keep you and our employees safe. Prior to this week’s start we had already taken the following measures to keep everyone safer
· Reduced Store Hours to Allow Additional Sanitation Time
· Offered Full Service Fueling/Or a Glove for Self Fueling To Protect From High Traffic Touchpoints at our Pumps
· Implemented Curb Side Service – Limiting Customers Coming Into the Locations Keeping Employees & Customers Safe
· Service Technicians Are Only Responding to Emergencies At This Time – Preventing Them From Increased Exposure Avoiding Multiple Homes
· Adjusted Delivery Driver and Technician Schedules To Allow For Reduced Exposure Time with our Customer Base
As we embark on a new week we are making some additional changes to protect our employees and our customers
· 2 Cloth Masks Will be Given to Each Employee To Use as Desired
· Notices Added to Location Front Doors Discouraging Customers From Entering Providing a Phone Number for Call In Curb Side Delivery
· Floor Markers to Raise Awareness of Social Distancing Best Practices
· Plexiglas Shields Will be Provided if Requested by Store Management To Provide a Physical Barrier Between Employee and Customer
We know that our work is not done yet and we will continue to follow CDC guidelines of best practices to do our part in keeping everyone safe. We appreciate our customers grace during this time as we navigate unchartered territory as a business, essential service and as good community citizens. Our senior management team is available and communicating directly with our front lines to determine their needs and relieve their fears. We know we cannot survive this pandemic without the drive and determination of committed team members like we have today and we thank them for their commitment!