Trick question- have you ever wished you had more money?
Simple truth- you can have more money by reducing your monthly bills.
Blueox Energy can help you save up to 40% on your energy bills, every month!
- Start by calling 1-800-723-BLUE and ask for a Comprehensive Energy Audit. You can also fill out the easy online application. (Don’t worry; this is a free service available at no cost to you!)
- During your audit, a specially trained technician will test and evaluate your heating & air conditioning systems as well as the insulation levels and air leakage in your home. They will also examine and test your home for any health and safety issues such as CO, gas leaks and mold.
- Next, your technician will explain any problem areas affecting your energy efficiency. If there are any concerns in the home that should be addressed immediately, your technician will provide the cost for recommended repairs/ improvements.
- You will be given a computerized report outlining the savings per improvement, so you know that you’ll be investing in the best areas of your home to save money on your energy bills.
- (If you decide to move forward with any of the recommended improvements) there are financing options available-- as well as grant money and other cash back incentives-- to make investing in home energy efficiency affordable for any budget. HEAP eligible customers may qualify for free energy improvements through EMPOWER NY.
Benefits of Improving Your Energy Efficiency:
Saving up to 40% on your energy bills is just one reason why you should take advantage of this opportunity, but the benefits also include:
Improved air quality, for better health
A quieter, more comfortable living environment
Higher home resale value
Greater home durability, with lower maintenance cost
Increased safety for you and your family
Blueox Energy Products & Services is the only BPI Certified HVAC/Insulation/Fuel Provider serving Broome County to the Madison County area. (BPI, or Building Performance Institute, certification is an assurance that you are receiving services from some of the best-trained contractors available.) What this means for you is that you only work with one contractor, from the audit to the improvement service because we do not need to sub contract third party companies or contractors. In a nutshell, this gives each customer peace of mind in knowing who is held accountable for any services performed. We do it all, plus we can provide you with service and fuel after the work is done!
To take advantage of this exciting program or other Energy Star options available from Blueox Energy, please call 1-800-723-BLUE, or fill out the Energy Star Contact Form.
You can also visit www.nyserda.ny.gov to learn more about The Home Performance with Energy Star Program.
EMPOWER NY and the Comprehensive Energy Audit are funded by NYSERDA, a New York State program that allows us to provide these services at no cost to you.